Less than three miles from Markham Vineyards, the newly renovated Harvest Inn is a hidden gem in Napa Valley. This world-renowned AAA Four Diamond country-style estate is TripAdvisor’s highest ranked hotel in St. Helena. Surrounded by vineyards and premium wineries, the Inn is close to Napa Valley’s extraordinary dining, shopping, wine tasting, hot air ballooning and other wine country treats. Charming brick and wood cottages, guest rooms and suites are spread over eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens, making the Inn an ideal setting for a well-deserved, relaxing vacation getaway or intimate honeymoon. The pet-friendly Inn also features two heated swimming pools, well-equipped Fitness Room and massage treatment rooms tucked into the gardens and Redwoods.
All accommodations include a wealth of amenities including fireplace, aromatherapy personal care items, large flat screen televisions with DVD players, refrigerator with complimentary waters and juices and coffee/tea maker, plush robes, down comforters and more. Many guest rooms and suites have extensive vineyard and garden views.
Harvest Inn celebrates Markham Vineyards Heritage Club Members with:
• Up to 20% off published guest room rates
• Daily Napa style breakfast in the Wine Country Kitchen
• Garden tours at 9 a.m. Monday - Friday
• Personal concierge assistance in planning itineraries and activities
• Complimentary wine and cheese tasting on Friday and Saturday evenings in The Great Room
• Complimentary live entertainment and specially priced wines on Thursday evenings in The Great Room
• Access to the Fitness Room and gently heated swimming pools
• On-site parking
• Internet access
• Nightly turndown, bottle waters
With stunning vineyard views and the Mayacamas Mountains just beyond, guests long to linger in the warm atmosphere with hand-crafted fireplaces, intricate woodwork and country estate ambience.
The Inn’s Main Lodge features a welcoming lobby with singular 20-foot ceilings and custom carved woodwork throughout. Just beyond the lobby is the Inn’s spacious Great Room where guests enjoy fireside wine tastings beside the massive cobblestone hearth. The cozy wine bar is open daily until 11p.m. offering fine samples of local vintages, as well as tranquil views, handsome leather sofas, a grand piano and backgammon tables.
Enjoy Markham Vineyard’s Preferred Rate by making reservations at Harvest Inn or 800.950.8466.